Twitter!

Sunday, August 16, 2009

"I want you to be better"

Is this going to work? Is it too early? I'm in that phase again where I tend to overthink and overanalyze every single detail that floats around. Everything. Did he hit a flush? Straight? Am I even capable of doing this? These thoughts swim around in my mind and it's bothering me. I'm thinking way TOO much. It's not beneficial because the more and more I think about it, more questions arise. Will I fail? Is it even worthwhile? My head will probably explode soon, and I'd still have no answers to any of these questions. The only answer I'd have is that my head obviously couldn't handle any/all of the questions, ha.

The future is scary as hell, man, scary as hell. I always come to the same conclusion and patience plays an integral role in all of this. What I realize time after time is that you have to just live in the moments that life gives you. Just live life to the fullest. "I'm not going to be better than you. I'm going to be better than me. Just wait and see, it's only a matter of time."

2 comments:

  1. interesante. mostly about the title. and overanalyzing will KILL you. (oh and lets tone down the poker references...haha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The title quote is from a new show, but I love it. Overanalyzing is blah, haha. No, we will not tone down poker!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
College student trying to live out the Videogame/Sports writer's dream of making IT. It's a work in progress, haha.